We at the Khalili Foundation are proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with the United Nations, the Commonwealth and the Prince’s Trust to celebrate the World Day for Cultural Diversity.
On Diversity Day 2021, we led a global campaign, with special messages from:
- Antonio Gueterres, Secretary General of the United Nations
- Baroness Patricia Scotland, Secretary General of the Commonwealth
- Jonathan Townsend, CEO of the Prince’s Trust
- Baroness Valerie Amos, Master of University College, Oxford
- Sir David Khalili, Chairman of the Khalili Foundation